• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS or trade gold striped maroon

  • Thread starter Thread starter nicodim55
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

nicodim55

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 6, 2011
Messages
696
Reaction score
255
Location
Socal
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm selling my large female gold striped maroon for $45.00 or trade for some corals. I couldn't find her a suitable mate so she's ready to go. I have her in my refugium ready for pick up. I don't have a pic but I have a video of her in an RBTA. LMK. I'm located in North Hills in the SFV so local pick up only. Thx


GSM in RBTA - YouTube
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new