• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: Quarantined Copperbands EATING AIPTASIA & frozen foods

Item Price
$200
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

LA Reef Addict

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Quarantined some fish for my girlfriend's tank and have 2 extra copperbands for sale approximately 3-3.5 inches in length. Qt consists of formalin, methylene blue, api general cure and feeding soaked foods in metro/focus combo. Fish are aggressively eating frozen mysis shrimp and frozen spirulina brine shrimp OUT OF THE WATER COLUMN. I have also thrown in aiptasias in the small/medium size range and they have also aggressively eaten them.

Note: These fish are peacefull and require peacefull environments to not only live in, but to thrive in. Please don't buy one or both if you are going to throw them in with aggressive fish that will bully them to not want to eat and eventually die.

Pricing: I didn't know where to price them so I researched and saw that TSM Aquatics sells them for $500 and Marine Collectors sells them for $550 so I figured $200 is fair since I don't have a brick and mortar like those 2 shops mentioned but these fish are ich free, velvet free and eating frozen AND aiptasia which is a huge plus IMO.

The attached video clips only show one copperband eating aiptasia but I give you my word that both are aggressively eating those pesky aips from the water column and on a rock I threw in. Wish I would have recorded that, but unfortunately didn't and now I'm out of aiptasias. They ate them all.

Pickup is Pasadena CA or I can meet up in surrounding cities although I would prefer you come here to watch them eat in person before taking one or both home.

Thanks for reading my novel. lol

Last edited:

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 37 15.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 5.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 135 58.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 16 6.9%
Back