• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS - Radion G4 XR15, GHL Profilux, Nyos Skimmer

Aquaman6410

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a few items I'm selling from my main tank I no longer have, had to break it down for personal reasons. I will be looking to sell to users who have been on Reef2Reef for a few months and have a decent post history on the forum as I want to be careful. Prices include shipping in the 48 states. Here is what I have available:

Radion G4 XR15 Pro with diffuser kit (work with Mobius) - $350 Shipped

Radion G4 XR15 Pro with diffuser kit (work with Mobius). This light works fine, I'm discounting $25 because the USB port has been finicky. It would give me unrecognizable device errors when getting to get it to work with EcoSmart Live. Good thing is, I never used the USB port because it works with Mobius. I just wanted to be honest about it just in case - $325 Shipped

If you want both lights, I'll do $625 shipped for both.

GHL Profilux 4 with 6E Powerbar and all 4 probes. In great shape and used for maybe 6 months tank was taken down. I've tried to keep the probes wet since coming off tank and I can try my best to ship them wet but I don't have the caps for them so I can't promise they won't dry out in the mail. I'm pretty sure you can rehydrate them but not 100%. Unfortunately, I can't guarantee the probes for that reason but again, they all worked for me and I'll be trying my best to keep them wet in shipping. - $650 Shipped

Nyos Quantum 120 Skimmer. It is about 1.5 years old, worked great for me. I don't have original box so I will be package it in a box with bubble wrap, etc to keep it safe in shipping. $275 shipped

Acrylic Skimmer Stand. It can be as low as about 1 13/16 inch high to as high as 4.25 inches high with the largest adjustable legs added. $30 Shipped or if you buy the skimmer, I'll send it along with the skimmer for an extra $15.

OP
OP
Aquaman6410

Aquaman6410

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update: Both Radions, Nyos Skimmer, and skimmer stand sold.

GHL Profilux 4 is still available at this time

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 17 14.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 7 5.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 19 16.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 67 56.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 6.7%
Back