• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

GHL PROFILUX 4 CONTROLLER + KH DIRECTOR

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

adritank

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 80%
4   1   0
GHL Profilux 4 mega set aquarium controller w/ KHD + Doser

Perfect working condition
Not using any more
All parts included. All probes included.
Will need to calibrate probes. Will include all calibrations that I own.
Only flaw is that an extension I added is stuck, but now works as an extension? Working fine. Check photos.

Khd working well too. Pretty new probe. Will include new large reagent for it as well.

My loss your gain. Asking $1,000 shipped for both. Feel free to ask any questions.

Will include a vortech control module.

IMG_0610.jpeg IMG_0605.jpeg

RibbonFish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just be careful with this seller for his DKH Director and Doser. The doser is slave version. You will have to buy a Doser SA or Profilux to run it, although he would tell you to reset it by wireless function. The condition is not good at all. See the screws, all of them are rusty. The 4th doser head of the doser does not work at all. The seller asked me to repair it myself. When I return them, the seller told Paypal I did not return the doser. I had to spent lots of time with my local UPS to get the video of the packing and outbound of this shipment. Spent tons of time to get my money back. I trusted his ratings too much, and did not check them until 2-3 weeks after delivery. Otherwise I should have found the problems on the 1st day, and found some other equipment to take care of my corals before my travel. See the pictures of his devices with the serial number. Buy with cautious. You will have a hard time when you see the devices are not as expected. I personally do not recommend it at all.

Attachments

• 2jpg.jpg
    2jpg.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 15
  • PXL_20240606_234231602.jpg
    PXL_20240606_234231602.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 25

Dc555

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's very easy to replace rusted screws.. And the dosers are super easy to take apart if they have a jam...

RibbonFish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's very easy to replace rusted screws.. And the dosers are super easy to take apart if they have a jam...
1. How do you know it is jam but not some other issue?
2. It has the chance that rusty screws will be broken when using screw driver. Then, it is the end user that damages them.

He is selling 450 dollars for the KH director and the slave doser. If good price, buy them. I just add the condition fact to potential buyers.

Last edited:

RibbonFish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
he said in another listing about the issue, but he told me everything was good. Is it a jam ?

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    326.2 KB · Views: 11

HOW DO YOU DEAL WITH BULLIES IN YOUR TANK?

• I place the offender in an acclimation box for a period of time (jail).

Votes: 11 17.7%
  • I remove the offender entirely and reintroduce them at a later time (rehab).

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • I use the mirror method (a little reverse psychology).

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • I rearrange rock work (throw them off).

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I don't tolerate bullies. Bye bye fishy!

Votes: 14 22.6%
  • I've never dealt with a tank bully.

Votes: 17 27.4%
  • Other (please explain!)

Votes: 8 12.9%
Back