• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: Radion G5 XR30 PRO

punchy7080

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling Radion G5 XR30 PRO manufactured in February of 2020. I bought it here on the forums and was searching for another to finish out over my RSR 350. As you can see in the picture below, I ended up going with the Reef Brite hybrid fixture (right side, XR30 on the left) so now am selling the XR30. Comes with RMS mounting arm and the diffuser as well. Will all come in original boxes for $750 shipped. I will sell the XR30 separately for $675 shipped but will not sell the arm/diffuser unless the light sells first.

Thanks!

lights.jpg

sarahgo

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there,
is the light in pretty good shape? I also do not need the arm, but would appreciate the diffuser. secondly, Will you still sell for 600? I am just looking at it from a two owner perspective and a light that’s not under warranty anymore. I appreciate the consideration, and have a good day!

sarahgo

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling Radion G5 XR30 PRO manufactured in February of 2020. I bought it here on the forums and was searching for another to finish out over my RSR 350. As you can see in the picture below, I ended up going with the Reef Brite hybrid fixture (right side, XR30 on the left) so now am selling the XR30. Comes with RMS mounting arm and the diffuser as well. Will all come in original boxes for $750 shipped. I will sell the XR30 separately for $675 shipped but will not sell the arm/diffuser unless the light sells first.

Thanks!

lights.jpg
Hi there, is this still available? Thank you!

Rams

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Thanks!

lights.jpg
That metal halide led looks much better than Radeon

sarahgo

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey thanks for the consideration, but I’ve purchased a new one. Good luck, and have a great weekend!

sarah

Back