FS: Radion XR15 Pro G5

Item Price
$325
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

eja99

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 28, 2012
Messages
201
Reaction score
42
Location
94040
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hello, I’m selling my Radion XR15. I used it as lighting for my. frag tang and never run above 50%. It was used for ~6 months. Pick up in the Bay Area CA or shipping at the buyer’s expense.

Radion XR15 Pro - $325

IMG_4132.jpeg IMG_4131.jpeg IMG_4134.jpeg IMG_4133.jpeg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new