• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: Reef Angel with Wifi & Salinity expansions

jedimasterben

Bubble coral sting good
View Badges
Joined
Apr 6, 2012
Messages
1,902
Reaction score
445
Location
Okeechobee, FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all.

The Reef Angel is the 'standard' one. It is both PWM and analog via jumpers under the PCB in the relay box, they are set to analog at the moment, can be switched to PWM before shipping if you'd like.

The main unit was purchased December 27, 2012, but was unused until I got the wifi and salinity modules, which were purchased July 26th, 2013. I programmed it and got it running mid-August, and it was in use until just after Christmas when I took the tank down to move it and do some upgrades.

pH and salinity probes will be calibrated before shipping, they've not 'drifted' in readings, I just want to make sure they are still spot on before you plug them in. In addition, I can program the controller and Wifi module to what you want before shipping it out.

Reason for selling is that I'm going with the Bluefish controller going forward.

Price new is $477, I'll take $350 shipped for everything. May be interested in trades, though there isn't much of anything that I want or need, maybe the body of an SRO skimmer, PM me and let me know what you have.


Here are a couple of bad pics, I'll get some better ones if need be.
IMG_20140120_125815454.jpg


IMG_20140120_125825413.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 35 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new