• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: RPE's frags.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mchava
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Mchava

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 12, 2006
Messages
68
Reaction score
14
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey folk I don't really post much here since I am mostly on RC but I hope to start posting some more. I just fraged my RPE's and I have 5 frags available. Price will be $10 per pollyp. I have (3) 4 pollyp frags, (1) 6 pollyp frag and (1) 7 pollyp frag. Will ship depending on weather. Shipping will be $20 priority mail (USPS) and includes heat pack. Will also consider trades for PPE, Nuclear Greens, Purple Death. Here are some pictures of the frags. Thanks you for looking
Mario


RPE 150w 14k AC's
RPEnoflash.jpg


RPE with flash
RPEflash.jpg
 
update:

(2) 4pollyp frags sold.
top left frag also pending.
Still have the 6 pollyp frag and the 4 pollyp frag.
 
Hi, I'm interested in the 4 polyp frag if still availiable.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new