• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: Sicce UV-C UV clarifier w/pump

Item Price
$65
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

DaddyDaughterNano

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 18, 2022
Messages
53
Reaction score
22
Location
Central Cal
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Edit: SOLD

Hey guys!

One of the last items I have from my tank breakdown is this 7 watt Sicce UV-C UV clarifier w/pump (Sicce Syncra 0.5).

I installed it in Feb of 2024. It works great. Definitely kept my water clear. The bulbs are supposed to last a year, so you may think about replacing the bulb in 6-7 months. I used this on a 30 gallon. It’s rated 25-100.

It DOES come with the mounting hardware. (which I forgot to photograph).


SOLD $65 shipped. SOLD

IMG_1572.jpeg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 16 20.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 9.0%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 14.1%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.7%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.6%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new