• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS - Tunze 9001 DC skimmer

howaboutme

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 29, 2013
Messages
400
Reaction score
232
Location
Northern VA
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is the DC version.

I'm the 2nd owner. I bought this a few months ago looking to put it in my nano but going another direction so I don't need it. Previous owner told me it was used only 5 months, has been cleaned and includes (what I believe) is everything that it originally came with including box and manual. I never used it but I did plug it in and test it and works. Note that the magnet mount has been modded and moved to the long side as noted in the picture below.

$120 shipped and paypaled.

vbSkyjf.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new