FS; Tunze 9011 skimmer (used)

Steelerfan747

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 7, 2011
Messages
1,901
Reaction score
29
Location
Miami
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have a Tunze 9011 skimmer for sale. I am the original owner and paid $350.00 new. Asking $225.00 shipped to lower 48 states. PM is key and sale would go in order of pm received. This is a heck of a skimmer with a very small footprint. Skimmer would be given a vinegar bath before shipping as casing does have coraline build up on it.
 
It is about 1 1/2 years old but Tunze makes pumps that last forever. I have pumps from them that are over 10 years old that are still running without a hitch.
I am not sure if I still have the pipe as I used it with the included magnet at a height that did not require it. I could check if I do but not sure.
I am open to offers.
 
Skimmer still available. Make an offer. No reasonable offer will be refused.
 
Skimmer still available. Price dropped $200.00 shipped to lower 48 states
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new