FS two 250w metal halide pendants

  • Thread starter Thread starter jstuver
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jstuver

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
497
Reaction score
30
Location
Provo, Utah
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have two 250w metal halide pendants that have icecap ballast. I bought different lighting for my new 120g tank and need to sell these asap. Asking $125each plus shipping or $200 plus shipping for both.

Here is a bad pic of one of them:
tn.jpg
 
I need these sold asap so how about $200 shipped. Send me a PM with any questions!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new