FS Two 6 Month Old AI Hydra 52's

Latinreefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 28, 2012
Messages
257
Reaction score
60
Location
Austin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These will be ready in about one week because I'm waiting for my new lights to come in and I have to figure out how I'm going to mount. Hydra's are still on my tank so I need lights to keep coral alive. I have no big complaints about LED's nor about these fixtures. The only reason why I'm selling is because they have never been pleasing to my eyes so I decided to go back to T5's. They grow my LPS and SPS and I can prove that in the new branches on my SPS but I still rather go back to T5's. Also included is the AWM Module for Apex control. $950 for set up Shipped.

photo.jpg
photo-2.JPG
 
yes I built it to hold the two hydras and in the inside of the tank trim so that I could remove the canopy and still have light in the tank. The canopy sits on the top frame and the light rack sits on the inside of the frame. I no longer need it so if you have a 150 DD (36x36) I'm willing to sell it. LMK
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 40.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 8.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new