FS - Ultra Euphylia

Krazy_Karl

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 10, 2011
Messages
125
Reaction score
15
Location
Newington, CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Indo Gold/Green Torch - $300


This piece is originally from Useful Idiot. Gets brighter with more light. I've never seen another like it. It's probably about 10 heads and larger then the picture. Can easily be split in half if someone wants to group buy.

Indo Rainbow Torch - $150


Bought this from Aqua Dreams at last year's CTARS show. 5 total heads split into two pieces. $150 for all, $100 for 3 heads, $75 for 2 heads.

Toxic Green Aussie Wall Hammer - $100


Need to get a better picture but it's softball sized and that radioactive green throughout. Bought it as "yellow" hammer but it's just super green.
 
Thanks bud. I bought them as "24kt's" but have heard them called Hawaiian sunsets or sunflowers as well.
 
I'm not opposed to fragging the torch if I don't get a buyer for the whole piece. It'll be priced at $50/head. If I get 4-5 people commited I'll do it.

As for the 24kt, the whole colony was already sold. I have a few polyps left but I won't be scraping those off the rocks.
 
Looks like I'll be cutting the torch up this weekend. Anyone else interested in a frag it'll be $50/head fresh cut. I also have 4 heads of be rainbow left that I could cut for same price.
 
Well, after a second look at the green/gold I will NOT be fragging it. I thought I could frag it with some bone cutters but after closer inspection I would need a saw. That being said, I can cut it in half and sell 5 heads for $150 if someone is interested, otherwsie I'll just keep it. Sorry for those hoping to get a head or two, I just dont want to risk killing the colony or selling frags that arnt properly cut/healed.

Also, green hammer is no longer available.
 
I picked up 2 heads of the rainbow torch. It's doing well and is starting to display great color. I wish he was able to frag the gold/green torch.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 17.4%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 17.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new