FS: UPS Battery Back Up

redfishbluefish

Stay Positive, Stay Productive
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling an APC Smart UPS 1500 Battery backup. This sells used for $395....new for upper $400 to $500. I have a generator and this is no longer needed, so I'm selling mine at the rock bottom price of $150. Pick up in Sayreville.

lg_f57f731904ede5.jpg

HERE's the link for additional detailed information.

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great buy, can you deliver?:D

OP
OP
redfishbluefish

redfishbluefish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great buy, can you deliver?:D

I'm checking on flights right now! :rolleyes:

Stay safe @jsker . My sister, living on an island just north of Hilton Head SC is evac'ing tomorrow to central NC.

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm checking on flights right now! :rolleyes:

Stay safe @jsker . My sister, living on an island just north of Hilton Head SC is evac'ing tomorrow to central NC.
Thank you. It going west by the update, looks like SC is out of the cone;)

radiata

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Paul,

How long do you think I could keep a pair of Tunze 6045s (7W each) running for with this back-up? (I'm not too electrically bright,)

Going to the meeting tomorrow?

Bob

OP
OP
redfishbluefish

redfishbluefish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bob, it's had to tell. Using a UPS calculator and inputting 14 W, it calculates out to a little over 8 hours.

No, not going to the meeting.....very early I'll be in Ocean Grove until about 9 and then home and out to officiate a soccer game at about 1PM, and home again about 4:30 or so. So I could meet you before or after the meeting....that I believe is in Tom's River...south of me.

I also have that hose replacement for BRS dosers that your expressed an interest.....five feet for $3. This would make 11 doser hoses.

radiata

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Paul,

I too missed the meeting today - didn't allow myself enough time to accumulate/catalog everything I'd like to put on the "for sale" table.

I'm on the fence with getting a UPS ~ I just can't wrap my aging brain around this. I tried the APF UPS Calculator, and came up with the number close to your's. But the suggestions on this R2R post led me to come up with VERY different estimates ~~
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/b..._1&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=June_28_2017
and I don't know why...

I still want 10' of the BRS doser tubing. If it will save your marriage, I'll take 20'.

Do you know of any watery places around Sayerville where I can collect some Gutweed? I found some in Sandy Hook (Beach C), but I don't want to pay another $15 to get back in there. If you have any recommendations, perhaps I can come down this week to pick up my tubing. Any timing will need to be at/near low tide.

Bob

OP
OP
redfishbluefish

redfishbluefish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First off, I believe Sandy Hook is free between Labor Day and Memorial Day. My wife and I go there on those nice spring and fall days and enjoy the lack of yahoo's and bennies.

As far as Gutweed, I have no idea what it is, but we are surrounded by water on three sides.....Raritan Bay on the East, Raritan River on the North, and the South River on the West. So if you're finding this gutweed on Sandy Hook, I'm sure we have it here too. I have kayaks if that would help with collection, and I'm up for an adventure and education. One note, I officiate most every day in the afternoon, so if this happens, it needs to be mornings.

I too am at a loss about how long the UPC will last. I hear people say up to 2 days, and that 14 watts you want to run seems minimal. I'll see if I can find something to plug in with known wattage and see how long it lasts.

And BRS dosing pump tubing.....as much as you want!

OP
OP
redfishbluefish

redfishbluefish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bob, just checked my schedule....and I have two open days were I'm available in the PM.

Monday, September 11 (I do have a meeting at 6:00PM)

Thursday, September 21 (Available all day)

OP
OP
redfishbluefish

redfishbluefish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm resurrecting this sale page with a new very low price of $80....pick up in Sayreville, NJ. Has to go.

OP
OP
redfishbluefish

redfishbluefish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't believe I still have this......60 bucks and it's yours.....I'm giving this away!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 16 16.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 5 5.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 17 17.7%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 50 52.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 8.3%
Back