• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS - Used Radion XR30 G4 Pro with diffuser and RMS mount

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Thakki

Thakki

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I thought you said the Mobius app doesn't detect it.

If you see my original post, it said "not mobius" ready...but then I wanted to double check as I vaguely remember that prev owner mentioned something about it...so I opened and found the Mobius chip. All it needs is someone to spend time.

OP
OP
Thakki

Thakki

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If any one is serious on it being controlled by mobius, I can spend time on it. I used Neptune WXM module to control it without any issues.

operattor

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any G4 Pro should be Mobius ready. When you go into mobius and hit the plus sign on the home page to find devices, it will not immediately find it, but if you click the "Update Legacy Devices" link on the Device Search page, it should find them and update them. After that you should be all set.

OP
OP
Thakki

Thakki

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Any G4 Pro should be Mobius ready. When you go into mobius and hit the plus sign on the home page to find devices, it will not immediately find it, but if you click the "Update Legacy Devices" link on the Device Search page, it should find them and update them. After that you should be all set.
This was a great tip...thanks!

OP
OP
Thakki

Thakki

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So I managed to get it working with mobius today...looks like it's a gen4 non pro version...either way...lmk if anyone is interested. I will take best offer too.

OP
OP
Thakki

Thakki

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This classified ad has expired and has been removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 68 52.3%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 67 51.5%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 33 25.4%
  • None.

Votes: 29 22.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.9%
Back