• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: Zebra LP2844 Label Printer - Willing to Ship -

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

APLATN13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have stop shipping corals and this will be great for anyone need to print shipping labels.

Asking $75 Shipped will include sample 4x6 labels to get you started.

327348494_6185449314801532_7152830112538218863_n.jpg

The Zebra LP2844 is a powerful thermal label printer in a small desktop-size. It is ideal for printing barcode & shipping labels where space-saving is needed with a 4” label width. If you are looking for an affordable desktop thermal label printer and don’t need advanced or fancy features, the Zebra LP2844 thermal label printer is the perfect choice. The LP 2844 is an industry standard workhorse printer. It will reliably print 30-100+ labels per day with no issues and will be easy to maintain, keeping your business operating smoothly.

The Zebra 2844 thermal label printer prints without toner or ink. This is the main benefit of using this kind of printer as opposed to a laser or inkjet printer. Since there is no ink or toner used, the LP-2844 uses heat to activate the paper and display the barcode and images. This heat transfer printing is called direct thermal printing.

The Zebra printer LP2844 is a high speed shipping label printer that prints up to 4 inch/second (4 IPS), which means it prints one 4×6” shipping label in 1.6 seconds. It is made with impact-resistant ABS plastic and is made to take many years of consistent label printing. This is one of the reason this is the best shipping label printer for small business.

The LP-2844 Zebra printer has an improved printhead that provides 203DPI resolution with enhanced print quality delivering optimal performance, making this printer ideal for printing shipping labels, barcode labels, product labels, & inventory labels for all purposes. We also have the option for you to upgrade to adjustable rails, which allow you to change the width of the label size. This allows you to use a different Zebra LP-2844 label size and then the LP2844 thermal label printer is able to print a minimum of 0.75″ and a maximum of 4.25″ wide. This reason is one example of why our customers say the LP2844 is their choice as the best shipping label printer for Shopify.

The Zebra LP2844 printer seamlessly integrates with your existing desktop or shipping workstation to easily make shipping and barcode thermal labels. Connections that are included with the LP-2844 thermal printer are: parallel, USB, with an option to upgrade to Network or Wifi. We sell to lots of eBay Powersellers who tell us that this is the best shipping label printer for eBay. It is compatible with all of the programs that use Zebra’s programming languages.

MULTIPLE PAPER-TYPE SUPPORT

The Zebra LP 2844 printer supports thermal label paper on a roll that is contained inside the unit. It will also work with the other popular choice of labels that comes in fanfold paper which is inserted through a slot in the back of the label printer. This feature alone, makes Amazon FBA sellers tell us the LP2844 is the best Amazon FBA label printer. The LP-2844 supports many varieties of thermal label paper, we always recommend our brand of labels because we know they are high-quality and don’t give off residue which will gunk up your machine over time. Your machine will be tested and confirmed with our paper and we guarantee it works properly… we even include the test roll with your purchase so you can try them out and print a couple real and test labels!

As an added bonus, the LP2844 printer is compatible with the majority of FREE shipping labels provided by: UPS, FedEx and others in Zebra LP 2844 label size: 4”x6”, 4”x8” , and more.

EASILY INTEGRATES WITH SHIPPING APPLICATIONS:

This Zebra label printer can print shipping labels to: ShipStation, EasyPost, ShipWorks, ShipWire, ShippingEasy, Shippo, XPSship, Stamps.com, Endicia, UPS World Ship, UPS, USPS, FedEx, DHL, and more.

SEAMLESSLY CONNECT TO THE MOST POPULAR MARKETPLACES:

These Zebra thermal label printers work with the largest and most common online selling marketplaces, such as: eBay, Amazon FBA, PayPal, Walmart, Shopify, Etsy, Poshmark and others!

braaap

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Does this have wifi? I’m interested. My current label printer doesn’t have wifi and it’s so dang annoying.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 55 56.1%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 30 30.6%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 7 7.1%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.1%
Back