• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: Zoas colony and some chalice

  • Thread starter Thread starter Yaouch
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Yaouch

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 10, 2012
Messages
58
Reaction score
0
Location
Temple City
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm working on a little project so I need some funds. Here are some zoas and chalice I have for sale. Pick up @ 91780 is most welcome and prefer, shipping will cost $40 overnight express usps. Corals will be individual package in foam box and ice pack.


$60
IMG_0147.jpg



$50
IMG_0148.jpg



$60
IMG_0151.jpg



$80
IMG_0144.jpg



Zoo on Rock $50
IMG_0152.jpg

IMG_0155.jpg



Nice Chalice w/ 10+ eyes $60
IMG_0146.jpg

IMG_0140.jpg



Nice Chalice with 10 eye or so $50
IMG_0080.jpg



Ricordea on rock 3 Lg Shrooms $30
IMG_0071.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new