FT 3 Ric's

  • Thread starter Thread starter GotSalt
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

GotSalt

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 22, 2007
Messages
79
Reaction score
0
Location
Chatt, Tn
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 3 Ric's Im looking to trade for some zoa frags. If interested just let me know what you have. The orange one in the pic is about the same size as the middle one just upset cause I have to move it to take pic




IM000380.jpg
 
I have plenty of zoa frags, but none of the fancy ones are big enough to frag. I've got some nice big pink ones, and some Eagle eyes(I think that's what they are called) and lots of orange with fairly neon green edges. I don't know if I have a functional camera to take pics..... You are welcome to come and look at them.
Susan
 
no zoas to speak of real only have a couple and they arnt fragable yet. but i do have a few realy nice micro frags that i could trade shoot me a pm if interested
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new