FT: TCK Master Torch, Assorted Frogspawn & Hammers

  • Thread starter Thread starter Reefguy88
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Reefguy88

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 23, 2023
Messages
33
Reaction score
19
Location
Southern California
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone, I have a few frags of TCK Master Torch available that I am looking to trade. Ideally I’m looking for an OG Bounce and/or Uranium/Biohazard Bounce+ frag(s) but will listen to any serious offers, just please no Goni/Alvepora. Each of the frags currently have two heads, but I can and will cut them down to one head. I live in Riverside, and can meet here anytime or try and arrange a meeting somewhere halfway.

I also have some assorted Frogspawn and Hammer frags available for trade as well. Pickup for these in Riverside.

Only interested in trades at this time.

Thank you!

Here are the TCK Master Torches:


IMG-2545.jpg


IMG-2546.jpg


IMG-2554.jpg


IMG-2555.jpg



Here are the Frogspawns and Hammers:

IMG-2547.jpg


IMG-2548.jpg


IMG-2549.jpg


IMG-2551.jpg


IMG-2553.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new