Jack of all trades, Master of none ;-)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very nice! Great pictures!
Thanks Shaun ! !
Love the cbb pic. :)
I was surprised it came out as good as it did. He/she rarely stops moving :)
Tanks looking great Keith!!! I'm so happy your CBB is doing good. They are one of my fav's but I had zero luck with them.
Thanks Jay ! ! Was the 1st one I tried but I made sure he was eating at the store and the use of Masstick food really helps a ton. I'm sure that's why my PO4 is continually going up.

OP
OP
Fudsey

Fudsey

Jack of all trades, Master of none ;-)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My 2 spot tang and my CBB have a love-hate relationship. I'm going to have to try and get a pic of it the next time I see the CBB go into defense mode. He'll actually turn onto his side in the water column and point his dorsal spikes at the tang. Strangest thing to see when they are dancing like that. The tang will sometimes chase the CBB and he'll dart away, but will then come right back at the tang with his spikes out. Then 10 minutes later they are swimming together like nothing....

Scurvy

Pirate Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would love to see that in a video clip! My Tangs do similar. 99% of the time they’re totally cool together, following one another around to see what each other finds but once the veggie clip hits the water they posture and slap a little tail to see who’s boss.

RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My 2 spot tang and my CBB have a love-hate relationship. I'm going to have to try and get a pic of it the next time I see the CBB go into defense mode. He'll actually turn onto his side in the water column and point his dorsal spikes at the tang. Strangest thing to see when they are dancing like that. The tang will sometimes chase the CBB and he'll dart away, but will then come right back at the tang with his spikes out. Then 10 minutes later they are swimming together like nothing....
Sounds like my foxface and zebra sailfin. The yellow doesnt even bother with them anymore, hes the Bob Marley of the bunch. Make love not war mon!

PanchoG

The Force will be with you. Always.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, those guys seem to be trading jabs, very interesting. I would like to see a video too. Nice pics with the new phone!

Flippers4pups

Fins up since 1993
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a blue Favia pic, must be a little happy ;)

Favia4.jpg

This is what it looked like when I placed it in the tank 15 months ago....

Favia2.jpg

Stunning!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 21.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 74 34.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 71 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 9.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back