Fuelman's 180g LPS reef

Lol. Local.coral girl tried to sell me gold torch the other day via txt when. I said happy 4th. Lol.
My tank needs time and wc and I need more soft coral regrettably at this time. Lol! Safe corals.
D
Nothing bad about giving it time to find it's groove, & I've seen some pretty impressive soft coral tanks. when all grown in they look top notch.
 
20210705_171220.jpg
20210705_171234.jpg
20210705_171239.jpg
20210705_171246.jpg
20210705_171256.jpg
20210705_171329.jpg
 
current parameters are
alk- 8.41-trident
cal-451-trident
mag-1409-trident
ph-8.28-apex
temp-77.6-apex
no3-8.7-hanna
po4-0.10-hanna
Salt-1.025
 
Last edited:

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 15 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 28.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new