Fuge light cycle

  • Thread starter Thread starter puffster
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

puffster

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
143
Reaction score
99
Location
Ravenna
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was wondering what others are running their Fuge light cycles at? Right now, I am and have been for years, running mine on a 24/7 schedual. I have heard arguments on both sides running the fuge opposite the aquarium lights and 24/7. I have been contemplating on changing. Convince me…either way. To change or not to change?

Thanks,
Ernie
 
I currently run mine from 10pm to 10am which is basically opposite the aquarium. I've always done this because I've read many threads that say it's better for stabilizing P.H. Never tested any other ways so can't wait to hear other people's opinions.
 
Well, I have a problem with low PH in the morning so I am thinking about swiching it up. So I also can't wait to hear from others and see where this goes.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new