• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Full 75 Gallon Setup FS

Z3speed4me

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For everything listed below, basically full plug and play come pick it up for $1000 - Available in 07090

Tank is still currently filled with water that I will drain this week and algae covered rocks that need a good glass cleaning (one piece has a bunch of SPS remnants on it from stuff I broke off and unfortunately a ton of xenia that I let get out of control since the tank was emptied of fish & coral).

I have had this tank for about 2 years with some upgrades along the way.
Just finished transferring everything over to my new XL525 so I will not be using this setup any longer.

• SC Aquariums 75 gallon display, 36x24x20 (has one small scrape on the glass I will try to get a picture of from sand getting under my cleaner one day)
  • SC Aquariums White Oak Stand - I have LED strip light wired in with a remote to use.
  • Trigger Systems Sapphire Blue 26 Sump
  • Trigger Emerald Green 5 gallon ATO
  • Tunze Nano ATO system (NIB)
  • Jabao DCS - 6000 Return Pump
  • SCA 302 Skimmer
  • 2 x 125w eheim jager heaters
  • Aquatic Life T5 Hybrid Setup with 4 bulbs, ~6 months old. 2x actinic and 2x aquablue special
  • Brightsky 36" light suspension system
  • BRS Screen Lid
  • All Plumbing for overflow, emergency, and return
  • TONS of filter socks
For clarity the fish and coral pictured are NOT included, but any rock you want that is left you can have...

I also have a box of extra dry rock you can take as well.
Questions or interest please PM or text me directly @ 908 447 2496.

1.jpg

7.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

OP
OP
Z3speed4me

Z3speed4me

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whole setup is pending purchase this coming weekend, thanks for the interest everyone!

Funds likely --> Calcium Reactor setup after a convo with the soon-to-be new owner.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 23 28.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 37.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 21 26.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.3%

Back