Full 90 Gal/RR setup for sale

  • Thread starter Thread starter dnov99
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

dnov99

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 14, 2009
Messages
1,410
Reaction score
187
Location
Monroe NJ
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 90 gallon corner overflow tank on an oceanic stand for sale. The tank is made of glass. Also with it comes two Tunze 6100 circulation pumps with the Tunze multicontroller, an Icecap reef illuminations Metal Halide/T5/LED light fixture, Eheim 900 gph return pump, Life Reef sump, ATI Bubblemaster 200 skimmer, MRC1 Calcium Reactor with brand new Panwrld10 pump and brand new regulater, comes with two 25lb c02 containers, Aqua Medic chiller (I think 1/4hp, I cant see behind it right now until the tank is all broke down). Everything is in excellent working condition. Feel free to ask any questions. Looking to sell as a whole right now and anyone can tell you this is one heck of a deal. I have easily $3500 in items listed here. I am located in Central NJ, but will consider shipping at buyers expense. Asking $1700 OBO.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new