Full setup

  • Thread starter Thread starter GPhiAce
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

GPhiAce

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 15, 2008
Messages
424
Reaction score
0
Location
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just in time for the swap. I have a 29 gallon setup for sell or trade. It would be great for a frag or quarantine tank.

Drilled (1 hole) glass 29 (some scratches and, no cracks top trim removed)
Wooden stand (oak I believe)
10g tank used as a sump
seaclone 100 (with a maxijet 1200)
Hagen T5 ballast (2x24w or 2x 39w 4 old bulbs if you want, no reflector)
QuietOne 3000 return pump
Koralia 1
Heater (I forgot the brand and watts, I think it's 150watts)

$200 obo. Trades are more than welcome. pm me if interested.
 
Last edited:
sounds like that would make you a good frag tank.

Why are you selling it?
 
I MIGHT possibly be interested.
If I get it,I would want the tank, stand, return pump, and that's it.
I would also need to see pics, to see where the scratches or other damage are.
If I did get it, I would most likely have to work out a full or partial trade since I won't have any $$ til I sell stuff at the Frag Swap.
What kind of stuff are you interested in?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new