Full Tank Shot Friday Winner

  • Thread starter Thread starter Premiumaq
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Premiumaq

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 10, 2009
Messages
1,056
Reaction score
813
Location
Midwest
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The winner for Full Tank Shot Friday this week is Mark Mikina, or M&M for those of you on Reef2Reef. Not only do I have to give recognition for the tank, but also his photography skills!

Mark will be receiving a small goody bag from Premium Aquatics. In order to start offering a bigger prize, we still need to get 50+ entries which I know we can do!

Tank features:
  • Elos 120XL
  • 48x30x21
  • About 127 gallons
  • All NPS corals and deepwater fish.
  • Two blue Led spotlight 3W each.



Let Mark know what you think about his tank, and feel free to start sending me your tank pics for next week at [email protected]
 
That tank is Beautiful!!! I'm a huge fan of those deep water lighs
 
Thank you, today I received my goody bag from PA , cool T-shirt , two pens and new coral food to try out, thank you Premium Aquatics !!!

PA goody bag.jpg
PA goody bag2.jpg
PA goody bag3.jpg
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new