Full Tank Shots From All Around the World

JMacedo

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 3, 2014
Messages
449
Reaction score
642
Location
Bangkok
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Show us a FTS of your tank(s), please include the country where the tank is located in, tank dimensions, water volume and how long has been running continuously.

I will start...

Thailand
60" x 24" x 24"
150gl
Since October 2015
20160826_101449a.jpg
 
AWEmazing! That's my new word! HA!

Bump for more photos!
 
Show us a FTS of your tank(s), please include the country where the tank is located in, tank dimensions, water volume and how long has been running continuously.

I will start...

Thailand
60" x 24" x 24"
150gl
Since October 2015
20160826_101449a.jpg
Beautiful tank! Fantastic colors! Keep up the great work! :)
 
Beautiful tank! Fantastic colors! Keep up the great work! :)

Thank you very much, Mike. Appreciated.

Very beautiful tanks everyone! There are so many reef tanks out there and so diverse! Please, keep them coming! :)
 
Show us a FTS of your tank(s), please include the country where the tank is located in, tank dimensions, water volume and how long has been running continuously.

I will start...

Thailand
60" x 24" x 24"
150gl
Since October 2015
20160826_101449a.jpg

I kinda like how it looks like you have No rock in there
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new