• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Fully Aquacultured Frags Under $10!

Item Price
10
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Looney Tunes Stylocoeniella - $SOLD​

1754897263397.png


Looney Tunes Stylocoeniella Mother​

1754897290200.png
 
Last edited:
Is the lucky charms hammer orange or gold. The first picture looks orange and the second looks gold
Thanks for reaching out! On the website, the first pictures are under blue lights and the second are under white lights, so that is why they look slightly different. The Lucky Charms is a mix between the orange and gold, it is essentially a softer orange which gives it that gold appearance. Thanks again!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new