Fun Photoshopped Reef Pictures

nautical_nathaniel

Indecision may or may not be my problem.
View Badges
Joined
Feb 19, 2014
Messages
5,300
Reaction score
12,740
Location
Pensacola, FL
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My Girlfriend managed to capture my longnose hawkfish "Snooter" in mid-yawn on camera so I decided to apply some photoshop fun to the image. I call this one "Snooter the Dragon" :D

Snooter Facebook Banner - Copy.jpg

Do any of you have any photoshopped (not pertaining to that ultra coral you're trying to sell ;) ) that you would like to share?
 
LOL, skills all the way around.
 
My Girlfriend managed to capture my longnose hawkfish "Snooter" in mid-yawn on camera so I decided to apply some photoshop fun to the image. I call this one "Snooter the Dragon" :D

Snooter Facebook Banner - Copy.jpg

Do any of you have any photoshopped (not pertaining to that ultra coral you're trying to sell ;) ) that you would like to share?
Love it
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new