Functionality of a 2:1 standalone doser when used as a Slave doser

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mortie31
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Mortie31

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 5, 2016
Messages
1,789
Reaction score
2,963
Location
Uttoxeter. England
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All
Hoping someone can clear this up for me, if I convert a stand-alone 2;1 doser to work as a slave doser controlled by a P4 will the level sensors and temp sensors still work and will they be assigned sensor numbers by the P4?
thx Paul
 
I asked this from GHL several months ago. The SA will no longer be able to use the sensor ports and probe ports. When you switch it to slave mode it just goes to a basic doser
 
Bugger, thanks guys, glad I asked the question as I needed 2 extra level sensors and thought when I ordered my IonD a cheaper way to do it would be the standalone doser, ill have to have a rethink
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new