Funky hammer - trade name?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sump Crab
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Sump Crab

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 3, 2017
Messages
2,201
Reaction score
3,192
Location
Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey reefers, I have thus real funky hammer and am wondering if there is a trade name for it? I know it's impossible to ID lineage from a photo buy I'm just curious if there is anything similar to it out there.
20240724_132852.jpg
20240724_133002.jpg
20240724_133032.jpg
20240724_133808.jpg
20240724_133758.jpg
 
We would call it a purple tip.
Very common but still very nice colour.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new