Funny church sign

  • Thread starter Thread starter Waynerock
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
We take our witty church signs seriously here in the South. This one is the best I have seen In A while. Very current.

B1941B7B-0D49-4487-84DA-2038F1D4E581.png
That one made me laugh out loud!
Stay safe everyone!
 
That is a church I could join!
As long as they not only disinfect pews, but have us all wear a mask too.
this is a crazy crazy time.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new