Future FRAG and PROP Meeting Discussion

Frick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After having our lowest meeting turn out ever of three people, I'd like to hear back from you all about why and what to do. What were some of the reasons you didn't go today?

I know there was a few people that were upset that there are annual membership fees, was that the reason? Was it a work day for you? Are you just not interested in the meetings? Location a problem? Maybe you didn't hear about it? Too hot out didn't want to risk a third degree burn from your car seat belt? Do I smell?

What would you like us to change? Do you want to see more speakers, more presentations, more raffles? Do you just go to the PROP auctions? Do you want a closer location? If so where are you at? Do the meeting announcement threads go up too late for you to schedule this?

cooltowncorals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I worked I work every other weekend so it’s a coin flip for me and depends which weekend the meeting falls on. It would be nice to have an email reminder sent out around a week before as apposed to just a message on the boards sometimes when things are once a month you forget about them.

Azreefr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I appreciate the amount of time and effort that goes into scheduling, setting up, running, and tearing down all the meetings and auctions. The annual dues are very reasonable for what we get. It’s great to be able to see presenters from the major shows right here in Phoenix. And the Prop auctions and raffles are always fun. My problem is the same as cooltowncorals. I don’t look at R2R or RC that often. And you do kind of smell.

Justmike

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For me it was the change of date, had all intention on going last week but was busy yesterday so couldn’t make it .

OP
OP
Frick

Frick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I worked I work every other weekend so it’s a coin flip for me and depends which weekend the meeting falls on. It would be nice to have an email reminder sent out around a week before as apposed to just a message on the boards sometimes when things are once a month you forget about them.

Well, Since the website was not working the emails didn't. Hopefully we got it all straight next month.

And you do kind of smell.

I knew it!!!! I kind of suspected the strict garlic diet and water conservation shower routine were to blame.

So we got to do more with social media ay?

Team fatkid

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What about a Facebook group? To get the word out I have talked to a lot of people that don’t even know anything about the Prop auctions or the classes and every one is on Facebook

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 24 30.8%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 17 21.8%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 21 26.9%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 16 20.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back