Future new release!!! Rare super hot anacropora

jfox

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 18, 2009
Messages
8,664
Reaction score
2,156
Location
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_6282.JPG
JASON FOX TNT ANACROPORA. Check it out! Super hot red anacropora. Future new release! #jasonfoxsignaturecorals #superhot
 
Nice!
 
Jason, can this handle a higher placement/higher par? if so I think I need to preorder I got a perfect spot.
 
just got one of these excited to see how well it does
 
How's it growing for you? I love anacroporas! I have a green/yellow one that grows fast and I'm getting the red one next week. Can't wait!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new