FYI - LRS Food

SaltySammy

Bubblehead Forever
View Badges
Joined
Jul 7, 2014
Messages
146
Reaction score
1
Location
Lisbon, CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dan in Niantic sells LRS for those in SE Conn. its 20 bucks a pack for the big bags (8oz) and 10 for the nano packs (4oz) and he will do custom orders. I've talked to him and he seems like a cool dude. This is the cheapest I've seen. I even called Larry and his direct price is a few bucks more.
 
Hes not a storefront. Hes a maintenance guy who setup office /home tanks. But hes can get anything a store can. Hes very helpful and is a CTARS member or has been in the past. If the number on the site doesnt work i have his cell and will pm it to ya. He gets back to me quick when i text him


His website Here
 
Last edited:
And it's actually waterford. He's pretty much the person that orders everything from me.
 
If you want come check out my tank on your way home. I live right on rt 32 so your passing it on your way home
 
kk will do! I think im getting the flu so idk what im doing this week Feel like crap today
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new