gacolt's 80g rimless shallow reef

bta r.jpg
scin.jpg
ogme.jpg
004.JPG
006.JPG
 
Me and some of my friends went to the tennnessee aquarium today.Here are some of there
051.JPG
052.JPG
053.JPG
054.JPG
055.JPG
tanks
 
more
 

Attachments

  • 037.JPG
    037.JPG
    6.6 MB · Views: 199
  • 030.JPG
    030.JPG
    6.1 MB · Views: 155
  • 059.JPG
    059.JPG
    5.9 MB · Views: 186
  • 063.JPG
    063.JPG
    6.1 MB · Views: 180
more pics
 

Attachments

  • 060.JPG
    060.JPG
    5 MB · Views: 142
  • 021.JPG
    021.JPG
    7.7 MB · Views: 169
  • 035.JPG
    035.JPG
    6.3 MB · Views: 153
  • 041.JPG
    041.JPG
    6.4 MB · Views: 139
  • 048.JPG
    048.JPG
    5.9 MB · Views: 156
Nice pics!
 
My tank is 4months old to the day.I sold alot of my corals mostly sps and zoas.
I have added a scooter dragonet almost a month ago she's getting super fat and happy she was skin and bones when i got her.
today I added a pygmy angel today cuttiest fish very small but eating frozon food and nori already.
 
I love how you place the rock on the right corner upward into the middle of the tank. nice tank bro
 
Do your green haddoni move alot around? mine even walked into the over flow, and the 2 clowns follow,all stuck in there together
 
Do your green haddoni move alot around? mine even walked into the over flow, and the 2 clowns follow,all stuck in there together

No he stays in the flower pot.But he is growing very fast and he ate my flame wrasse super male.Im trying to trade him right now on a local forum for another rbta.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new