gacolt's 80g rimless shallow reef

some sps
004.JPG
003.JPG
005.JPG
001.JPG
 
No more updates for this tank will be taking it down next month for my 180 to 250g dd[not sure yet] tank which is gonna be a zeo acropora only reef.
 
Looks like I found a tank 180g marineland gonna to theguys house tmorrow to take a look more than likely will pick it up this wekend.Cant wait!!!
 
Looks like I found a tank 180g marineland gonna to theguys house tmorrow to take a look more than likely will pick it up this wekend.Cant wait!!!
Awesome! I'll be following that build! :-)
 
Got the 180g so this tank is done.since the tank is in a small room it looks huge.Im very exited and I know the fish and corals are gonna love it.first thing i have to do is build a frame under the floor.then i can start turning this big guy into my acro forest.
 
small update still have the tank many rbta and lots of sps that im holding for the new build.not setting up the 180g right as i got a new bigger tank.not gonna say the size right now[keeping it a secret]but for now ill just show the skimmer to give you an idea.
018.JPG
 
Nice!
 
Coming along nicely! I have a Flame pair, from ZoaCollector, and I love them. The male flashes my Mystery and Rhomboid wrasses trying to show who's the boss:cool: It amazing how their color can change.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new