Gadgets Came By Today!!!!

jfox

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 18, 2009
Messages
8,664
Reaction score
2,156
Location
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some new eye candy!!!! Check them out below! :tongue::tongue::tongue:

LLS_0058.jpg


LLS_0062.jpg


LLS_0071.jpg


LLS_0087.jpg


LLS_0096.jpg


LLS_0103.jpg


LLS_0224.jpg



LLS_0236.jpg


More coming soon!!!
 
What's the 7th pic down not the coral in the front but the one in background to the right??
 
Seriously digging the first and third ones. I really need to pay you a visit soon. For God sake, it's only like 30 minutes away
 
I really need to figure out how to keep chalices happy. What are the names of the those in the pics?
 
That definitely looks like a florida ric, and an amazing color at that!

I love that pink eyed chalice. Looks like lots of goodies in here!
 
Wow J! Killing it like always. Great stuff for sure!
 
Those first three chalices are killer......Gadgets has to be the best coral picture taker in the business :bigsmile:

Darren
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new