Gas bubble disease?

susanpoythr

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 13, 2021
Messages
7
Reaction score
1
Location
Magnolia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a bubble wand in my aquarium 120g DT/30 gal sump. I just saw a post with a picture of a fish with bubble disease. Am I asking for trouble with my bubble wand. I have a gyre on both ends and my new protein skimmer is still getting turned in and sheds bubbles that end up in the DT.

Should I disconnect the bubble wand???
 
It’s a maybe. And a chance you will take
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new