Gavin's RedSea Reefer 350 Build Thread

a0bf2746574abb6f88b760c7420e39b1.jpg


New goods for the reefer
 
Hi, how is it going with this tank? Im considering a reboot for my own 350 as well.....
 
Hi, how is it going with this tank? Im considering a reboot for my own 350 as well.....

Hey there... it has been good, always more challenging than you think it will be. I replaced my zeovit system with an algae scrubber. Not having the best luck with corals but will continue to try... what kind of challenges are you facing?
 
Mine just isnt running well. I am setting up a temp tank now, to hold my corals, while I sell the fish and reboot my Reefer. Trying new rocks, new water....all over.
 
Mine just isnt running well. I am setting up a temp tank now, to hold my corals, while I sell the fish and reboot my Reefer. Trying new rocks, new water....all over.

Yup that is what I did. What are you running for flow? Any pics of the current setup?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new