Gearing up for new build in Middle Island !

LEOreefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all I'm getting back into the hobby with a Red Sea reefer 170. I don't have the tank yet but I do have most of the equipment. My question to all you is this. I read online that sometimes people have luck negotiating price with local fish stores on tanks. I was wondering if any of you have any success doing this and at which stores? I know country critters has has a 170 reefer sitting around for a while. I will be starting an official build thread soon but a preview :
Tank Red Sea reefer 170
Return pump: enhiem compact pump 3000
100 w eheim heater
BRS dual gfo carbon reactor
Two little fishes reactor
BRS 75gpd rodi water filter advanced

Still need
AI hydra 56
Neptune apex new edition with all probes
Vortech mp10
Salt
Hanna checkers
Tank
Skimmer -not sure which one yet

The plan is to use the two little fishes reactor as a cheto reactor and keep the dual reactor on standby to see how the cheto does.
Also since there is limited room in the stand, one side of my stand will be next to my entertainment center so I will be making a vertical slide of shelf that all the electronic controllers will be on making maintenance easy just having to slide it out to work on it.

I'm very excited as ive been buying equipment for about 6 months now and I see the light at the end of the tunnel. I am getting married in October so I had to make sure all expenses where paid taken care of. The wife said I could have the tank as a wedding gift!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back