Gem tang Brooklyn local only

Item Price
370
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available
IMG_0456.jpeg

Also have a yellow if someone wants both as a pair. $550
 
Last edited:
Bump! Yellow buyer backed out. Both available. Yellow is wild.

Also have stratosphere zoa;

1p Strat 50
2p Strat 75
Orange hornet- 30
Red hornet plug -40
Rianbow hornet plug- 50
Fruit loop plug- 30

OG bounce only super small dime size left. Will have more later
 
Last edited:
beautiful tangs that get along. It will be hard to mix

Have a powder blue as well can sell as trio- $650 total. Non negotiable.

Zoas:

Stratosphere and utter chaos 1p each $65
 
Still prefer to sell, but Open to trades for mushrooms/torches/LPS.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new