Gem tangs - PRICE MATCH!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Eric Cohen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We have small-large sized gem tangs and we won’t be undersold!
Our gem tangs are only one week into the QT process so not ready yet but you can pre-order and pay half down now with the balance due when ready to ship.
Check out our pre-order section on Amongthereef.com for a full list of in stock.

thanks everyone!

ERIC https://amongthereef.com/collections/preorder

Osteoclast

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered a trio of Gems and a Magnificent Foxface last month. Eric was quick to return my calls and texts. The fish came in via UPS and were well bagged and all 4 were in excellent shape.
These fish have adapted well, are very healthy, and are eating in my 500 gallon reef. Eric offers excellent service and a great price. I have already ordered again and plan to order more in the future. I highly recommend ATR and Tank Stop.

OP
OP
Eric Cohen

Eric Cohen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wednesday 10-19-22 and we have 2 + 2 left on the Gem tangs....That's two 3" and two 5"+. These are conditioned and ready to go......

Thanks for all who have ordered, and quickly reported back how great the fish are arriving......it's really fun to serve you guys with some great fish!

The larger Gems are a bit more $$ but I'll make a deal if you come at me with a good story:) I like to make deals....shhhhhhh!

Gp!

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The larger Gems are a bit more $$ but I'll make a deal if you come at me with a good story

I got $20 cold hard cash and a big pay day coming next week. Why don't you ship me two to acclimate and I'll send a check two weeks from now along with a photo the family of 4 that will be fed from my $0.25 monthly donation for the next five years

OP
OP
Eric Cohen

Eric Cohen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got $20 cold hard cash and a big pay day coming next week. Why don't you ship me two to acclimate and I'll send a check two weeks from now along with a photo the family of 4 that will be fed from my $0.25 monthly donation for the next five years
You should have only asked for one, but I’d love to see a photo of your family!!!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 19.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back