Gen 3 Radion xr30- Light schedule

N11morales

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 28, 2020
Messages
815
Reaction score
234
Location
Angleton
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello, I recently moved and my gen3 light schedule reset and can't get it back.. So i wanted to take this time to see what light schedule people run on their gen3 radions?

I have little to no coral right now but plan to be an LPS dominate system.
 
When I used gen 1 through gen 4 Radions, I usually ran the Radiant program.
 
When I used gen 1 through gen 4 Radions, I usually ran the Radiant program.
Yeah that’s what I think I’m going to do. Least for now. Plan to upgrade the lights to 2 xr15 gen6 in a month or two. The xr30 isn’t wide enough spread for my tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 55 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new