General Fish Life Span

  • Thread starter Thread starter jperhay
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jperhay

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 2, 2024
Messages
9
Reaction score
4
Location
Illinois
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think we all know for the most part fish don't just die. So, assuming it is a healthy fish through its life, what is the life span of a fish in an aquarium? I also understand that depend on the kind of fish.
 
I think we all know for the most part fish don't just die. So, assuming it is a healthy fish through its life, what is the life span of a fish in an aquarium? I also understand that depend on the kind of fish.
that's impossible to answer without telling us what fish you are talking about some fish have naturally short lifespans 5 years some fish have long lifespans 40 years some fish can live 500+ years and some fish are immortal and never die (last 1 is not really a fish but you get the idea)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new