Generator Questions

snorklr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
installed last year...22k generac $8898 (2.4 liquid cooled...why? runs at 1800rpm instead of 3600...uses half the fuel, quiet and easier on the engine...i'm on propane and delivery trucks cant show up in ice storms or when the trees are still blocking the roads)...$699 on the transfer switch..$4328 to electrician(second panel had to be installed because the original one had had nowhere to splice in the transfer switch between the meter and the main)...$80 permit...$ 732 to fill the 500 gal propane tank...$300 to hook it up...$500 for the concrete slab....the line from the tank to the house had been previously installed....didnt buy the tank...theres a yearly fee for it but dont recall how much....i originally wanted a cummins but couldnt get anybody to get back to me and figured if i couldnt even get them to sell me one what would happen when it broke...it appeared there were no authorized dealers in my area

Last edited:

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 23.9%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.6%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back