Genius.. At least to me it is!

Acroholics

unregistered
View Badges
Joined
Jan 16, 2014
Messages
145
Reaction score
0
Location
'Merica
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was at whole foods today and I saw these babies, it would make perfect for those who don't want to use return pumps or get water from the lfs! If people have seen these already, please ignore my childish excitement haha
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1390172717.358323.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new