• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Genuinely incredible experience with Corals.com

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

nopenotpeter

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have to shout out @Corals.com

Finally got my first reef tank setup and cycled, and decided to pick up my first batch of corals. I ordered 2 softies and a LPS coral. The order shipped on time, though I was greeted with a "Your package has been delivered" from FedEx, with no package at the front door. It also said it was signed for, which didn't make sense considering it didn't require a signature, and they only do that at commercial locations.

I filed a "Lost Package" with FedEx, and reached out to Jonathan at corals.com to let him know I didn't receive the package. That dude was all over trying to remedy the issue. He was on the phone with FedEx, (somehow) found the business it was delivered to by accident, and facilitated the delivery for me through FedEx. They were able to get the package to me before 12:00 per the FedEx requirement.

The corals came in, and clearly weren't happy. I was able to get them acclimated and in my tank and two of them started to open up. I was a tad bit concerned about the 3rd, so I gave him a call back. He answered right away and walked me through exactly where to put them in my tank as well as explaining more about the coral itself.

I never expected this level of support from a distributer before, not only in regards to the amount of work he went through to get me my package, but support for a noobie who had the corals placed in the wrong area of the tank.

11/10 would absolutely recommend!

Corals.com

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have to shout out @Corals.com

Finally got my first reef tank setup and cycled, and decided to pick up my first batch of corals. I ordered 2 softies and a LPS coral. The order shipped on time, though I was greeted with a "Your package has been delivered" from FedEx, with no package at the front door. It also said it was signed for, which didn't make sense considering it didn't require a signature, and they only do that at commercial locations.

I filed a "Lost Package" with FedEx, and reached out to Jonathan at corals.com to let him know I didn't receive the package. That dude was all over trying to remedy the issue. He was on the phone with FedEx, (somehow) found the business it was delivered to by accident, and facilitated the delivery for me through FedEx. They were able to get the package to me before 12:00 per the FedEx requirement.

The corals came in, and clearly weren't happy. I was able to get them acclimated and in my tank and two of them started to open up. I was a tad bit concerned about the 3rd, so I gave him a call back. He answered right away and walked me through exactly where to put them in my tank as well as explaining more about the coral itself.

I never expected this level of support from a distributer before, not only in regards to the amount of work he went through to get me my package, but support for a noobie who had the corals placed in the wrong area of the tank.

11/10 would absolutely recommend!
Always here to help! Thanks again! Just now seeing this, my apologies! Appreciate the feedback as well! ~Jonathan

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 32.1%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 19.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 26.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back