GET "Nano Reef Aquariums" : My new Book ... AT the Reduced Price ....

alberthiel

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can still order my new book today at the reduced price and get a 1 year free subscription to the Marine Reef Newsletter that is meant to keep the book up to date and also a free e-version of the book .... Click on the image in my signature for info on how to order and how much to pay. The Normal price is $ 69.99 ... but the pr-publication price is 27.00 + shipping and you get the freebies as well.

The image in my sig is linked to the file with all the details .. Here is what the book looks like (this is posted with Revhtree's OK)

Book_NanoReef_S.jpg

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I see that it's getting great reviews!

OP
OP
alberthiel

alberthiel

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I see that it's getting great reviews!

Yes it is indeed .... one review gave it an 11 out of 1- ... and another one said "you better make some space for this book on your book shelf" and another one "This is going to become THE reference book for Nano Reefs" so the reviews have been very good indeed. Thanks.

Those who want to order still can at the pre-publication price by clicking on the image in my signature.

OP
OP
alberthiel

alberthiel

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just to clarify the $27.00 +shipping of 3.50 for US and Canada is only available today 3/20. As of tomorrow the price for the pre-pub version and the freebies is $30.00 + shipping. There is NO handling charge.

You can see the full details by clicking on the image in my signature Thanks. And the book will be mailed as soon as they come in, expected to be the 29th of this month. They are sent USPS.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 47 16.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 18 6.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 35 12.5%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 159 57.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 6.8%
Back